Friday, March 18, 2011

Six Degrees of the Jonas Brothers--by Kathy (Diagram: Laura, Gwen and Kathy)

I apologize for the lack of posts recently.  I can't speak for my roommates, but personally I have been extremely busy researching the Jonas Brothers and therefore have not had a chance to write.  Nick Jonas has been haunting my every moment lately; the White House Motown Concert, the 25th Anniversary Les Mis Concert, that episode of Mr. Sunshine we watched because Erica, Gwen and I all thought we had seen a commercial showing Nick Jonas as a guest star.  I was compelled to learn more about this curly haired jonas-of-all-trades.  Through this I was led to several truths:
A) Nick is the only talented Jonas brother
B) Kevin is extremely unfortunate
C) Joe is a man-tramp, and ever since dating our hero AJ Michalka he has been making not as awesome romantic choices.

For a trio sporting purity rings these boys have plowed through many ladies of the famous set.  It's quite difficult to keep track of.  So last night Lu and I compiled a flowchart for the benefit of the nation--nay--the world.  We included some extensions through Hollywood's two other date-aholics: Taylor Swift and John Mayer.  You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. I don't get the Wilfred Brimley connection. Explain please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about Wilfred Brimley either, but he was one of the first things I noticed about the chart, and it made me love this blog even more.

    ReplyDelete